Sunday, February 21, 2010

Associated Content Clout

I have been writing for Associated Content for a little more than six months, and I have now reached clout level 8. For those of you who do not know, that means I receive a .05 earnings increase on every 1000 views. Instead of making 1.55 per 1000 page views I will make 1.60 per 1000 page views. It may not sound like much of an earning increase, but it adds up with time. I am sure that it I wrote more for Associated Content I would be moving up faster on the clout level, but I have been focusing more on Ehow. With this boost of earnings I may try to write a few more articles on Associated Content in the next few months, I just need to focus more on the upfront offers.

Now I have to focus on reaching clout 9. At clout 9 I will recive an even bigger increase. I will be making $1.75 per 1000 views. Clout 10 pays $2 per 1000, but that requires 1,000,000 views, so it will be a while for that goal.

I just wanted to share my increase with you all. When working on the internet, any increase is a good increase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.