Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bukisa Vs Associated Content (View Earnings)

I have been writing for Associated Content for almost a year now. I have published more than 200 articles, and I enjoy the site. I have been writing for Bukisa for about 3 months. These are the two site that I write for where my earnings are based on the views.

I noticed today that there can be a big difference in the earnings of the sites. You can earn more with Associated Content if you get the upfront offers, but that can be hard to do at times. I am comparing the views that I get on the sites, and the pay I am getting for those views. I promote all of the articles on each site in the same way.

Associated Content:

I have 213 articles published.

I earn between .15 and .25 a day on the views

Bukisa:

I have 63 articles published

I earn between .10 and .15 a day on views

I have heard people saying that they are not earning a lot on Bukisa, but from this comparison I do see potential. If I had the same amount of articles published on Bukisa as I did on Associated Content, I would be making between .35 and .53 a day on Bukisa.

Of course there are always other variables on the earnings; SEO, keywords, amount of time the article has been published and how popular the topics are.

There are ups and downs on both sites, but they can be profitable if worked in the proper way. I do not plan on giving up on either site, and recommend both to potential writers. I just wanted to share my experience with the views. After comparing the sites I do see that I need to put more work into each of the sites to maximize my earnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.