Monday, February 1, 2010

My At Home Income Monthly Earnings

It is hard to believe that January is over already. Well it has not been a great earning month in some areas, and it has effected the month. My Google adsense has been doing great, with a gradual increase. With more work this month I should make payout plus more.

My writing has been doing average, but one I have seen a big decrease in earnings. They have fixed some problems so I am expecting earnings to go up more in the next month.

January at home income earnings were about $150. It was a disappointing month, but February will be better.

February Goals:

Start one new blog
Promote each blog post
Increase my articles written on each writing site
Focus, there were a lot of distractions this month

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.