Sunday, March 7, 2010

FireHow


I was reading in the Ehow forum about Firehow, and decided to try it. I signed up yesterday afternoon, and transferred three of my Ehow article to the site. I chose articles that are a few months old and had not earned anything. I decided to go and check on the site a few moments ago and I have actually earned .05. I know it is not much, but these articles have been on Ehow for about five months without any earnings.

I do not think this will be a substitution for Ehow, but a great addition. The minimum payout is $10 and the articles are in "How To" format. It took me a total of 5 minutes to transfer those articles over, and I like that there is already a positive to the site.

If you are serious about making an at home income this site can be something to consider. It will make a great addition to other freelance writing sites, and other home income sources.

Click here for my Firehow profile

Click here for my Ehow profile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.