Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Most Popular Firehow

I have only been a member of Firehow for three day, and one of my articles made it to the most popular article. I am pleased with this, and will be posting a lot more articles for this reason. I have been a member of Ehow for over a year, and have never had an article chosen for the front page. To actually get recognized is a great feeling. I am not sure how long the article will be the most popular, but I will be pleased with the time anyway.

Firehow Front Page

My article that has been chosen for most popular

I had this same article published on Ehow for a few months, and did not earn a penny on it. I am now getting great views, and my earnings increase by the minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.