Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sorry For Not Updating.

Hi everyone I know it has been a few months since I have posted anything on my blog. I have been having a hard time getting myself to do anything. I am doing better now and want to get back into the swing of working online in addition to the two other jobs that I now have. Being single surely has its ups and downs, but I can do it. In the next few weeks I will begin updating on a regular basis, usually on Mondays as far as I can tell now.

My income has went down to less than $100 a month, but that's not bad for not doing anything at all. Ehow is still paying about the same, even though I am no longer writing for the site. I am not pushing to make a fortune online any longer. I am just looking to make a good supplemental income. I am hoping I can share the journey with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.