Sunday, November 28, 2010

Squidoo?

In the last couple of weeks I have been trying to read up on sites that have a decent earning potential. Writing is one of the things that I am interested in. I found something on a site about Squidoo. I had actually heard about the site a while back, but did not look into it. I am now interested. I started with two lenses. My most popular one is Saving Money in Your Home, but I actually have not earned anything yet, but I did not know much about putting together lenses when I did it. I was actually considering giving up on the site, but I am determined to make more money online since I need to make my online income increase. I found a great lens that did get me excited about the site. The lens is Are you a a stay at home Mom(or Dad) Interested in Earning a Monthly Income? I read the lens on Squidoo and saw that there may be potential, so I am going to learn more about it and see if I can make Squidoo work for me. If you are a member of Squidoo and want to share your experience, please do. I would like to know what others think about the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.