Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bukisa

I have been writing for Bukisa a few months now, and make a little money. I have not put a lot of focus on Bukisa, but I have made payout a few times. Now Bukisa is making some changes, they are going to begin using Google Adsense to pay there writers. I have mixed feelings about this, but I am not going to give up the income. I changed my account over to Google Adsense a few days ago. I am actually showing a little bit of an increase in my income, which is always good. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that people have to click on ads to earn anything, whereas before I was earning on a view basis. I may have an increase as of now, but that could change on a monthly and even daily basis.

Bukisa is a site that I trust, and Google Adsense is a way of being paid that I trust, so why not trust them both together? I am going to continue to work on Bukisa to add to my monthly income. The next few months will show if it was a good choice for Bukisa to change, or if they are going to lose there writers because of less pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.