Thursday, August 2, 2012

Do You Squidoo?

I signed up for Squidoo a couple of years ago, but never put much effort into the site. Squidoo is now one of my biggest focuses. I enjoy putting together the lenses, and sharing different things on one subject. Before now I did not realize how easy it was to put together a lens, but it is not very hard as long as you know about the things you are submitting.

I found a Squidoo lens a couple of days ago that truly motivated me. It was submitted by a contributor by the name of Janet21. The lens is Are you a Stay at Home Mom (or Dad) Interested in Earning a Monthly Income? In this lens she gives her earning proof, and I was honestly surprised that she was earning so much on Squidoo. Her earnings from 2012 so far is $14,063.83. I have not made this at my current job, and will not make much more than this by the end of the year. WOW! I am excited. I know that these earnings are not average, and I have a lot of work to do so that I can reach that amount. My current total online income goal is $1000 from all of the sites. If I could get that from one site, then still earn a great deal on other sites, I would be doing great.


If you have any experience with Squidoo please let me know. If you would like to share your Lenses on the comments I would welcome it.


My Top Squidoo Lenses:


Your AVON Business


Helpful things for Expecting Single Moms

My Newest Squidoo Lenses:


My Life Dreams

Tent Camping


Becoming a Work at Home Single Mom


If you read my newest lenses you will see that I am putting more of myself into them. I like sharing my experiences and dreams with the world. I have learned that you can submit higher quality work if you do it about things that you are passionate about.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.