Friday, September 14, 2012

All Writers Beware, Serious Plagiarizing Issues on Knoji!!

I have been writing online since 2009. I have had a few plagiarizing is since then, but not one as bad as I found a few weeks ago. This person that is doing it is even using my pen name, nonar21. I found this site because I decided to search the user name nonar21. Guess what? They were actually ranked higher than all of my article profiles online. Every one of their articles have been copied from my articles that I published back in 2009 and 2010.

I am so freaking mad. I have contacted the site, and the person. I am waiting now for a response. Knoji is the site, so I am recommending that others check to see if someone may have done this to them as well. I worked hard to write these articles, and someone is earning money off of 62 of my articles.

Does anyone else know what else I may be able to do. This is ridiculous, and the site does not seem overly concerned that someone is stealing to help them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.